Indigo & Co towels are created in Buldan, in the province of Denizli, Turkey. The area is famous for its ancient artistry of weaving, and over the ages little has changed as the town actively pursues its old traditions. For the residents of Buldan weaving is a way of life.
Our products are created on semi-automated looms and finished off by hand or hand woven so each piece is unique with its own personal characteristics or minor inclusions.
We love the human element of our towels…
So what is great about our towels?
- They get softer with each wash, unlike most cotton towels
- Fast drying & highly absorbent
- Compact & easy to carry
- Eco friendly
- Perfect for the beach, gym, park, and travel.
- Beautiful range of colours and styles with cute knotted fringes either end
- Made from natural cotton, bamboo or linen
Indigo and Co Turkish towels are great for the bathroom, down the beach, around the pool, at a picnic, as a body wrap and for the gym or yoga.